Link building can be very rewarding when your articles are shared, referenced and re-tweeted!
Savvy marketers realize that search engine optimization and link building are excellent tools to drive business to your site.
Link Building is the BEST way to generate higher rankings.
People will link to articles from credible sources.
Create original, interesting content and they will follow. The best leads comes from blogging.
Here are a few rules of the road for building a strong brand.
- Link your blog-page to other blogs.
- Comment, comment, comment on relevant articles, essays, polls etc.
- List in quality site and blog directories.
- Provide links to relevant industry resources such as State & Federal Agencies.
- Trade blog content with industry authorities in your field.
- Develop a survey, white paper or poll on your industry. Become an authority on the subject.
- Tag related sites on sites such as Del.icio.us and Digg.
- Review relevant authorities, services and companies that share common interests (Alexa, Amazon, Yelp etc.).
Myths about . . .
Rules of the road etc.
Tips on how to save money . . .
How to get the most for your money . . .
Extensive list of resources in your industry . . . .
Directory of experts in your field . . .
Create question and answer threads on CraigsList, Yahoo! Answers, Google Groups, Wikipedia, Squidoo, etc.,
Publicize Your Service.
- Develop a press release directed to the opinion leaders in the industry.
- Create Cross Promotions via LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube . . .
- Develop relationships with organizations who share a common interest in your service.
- Cultivate affiliate programs to bring in more business.
- Initiate a pay-per-click campaign to generate relevant traffic to your site and improve brand exposure.
Remember anything can go viral. There is no formula for the perfect blend of sight, sound and motion that just rings off the hook. Reach does not cume linearly, it grows logarithmically over time.
[Referenced content sourced from HubSpot.com.]
Hudson Valley Media is an approved publicist for Technorati.